Canada Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holders
Do you want to go on a trip to Canada? We Indians need to know about the details of other countries while going for a tour in foreign. First of all, we have to apply for a tourist visa from the regarding. This article is about how to apply Canada Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holders.
- What the Best Mohegan Sun Restaurants
- Walley World Amusement park in California
- Universities and Colleges Spring Break 2019 Dates
How to apply Canada Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holders
It is to know that Canada has an online application for its tourist visa. The following steps to be followed for a tourist visa in Canada.
Before applying you need to have the following valid documents to apply
- Visa application form with filled details.
- Original Passport.
- Two passports sized photos with white background and without a border.
- Original covering letter with the brief explanation of your purpose to visit Canada.
- Copy of recent bank statements with credit card details/fixed deposit/property papers.
- Should provide signed VFS consent form and waiver form.
Keeping those details, visit the website of Visit Canada. Fill all the details in the website form. Then scan and upload the documents.
Now, pay the fee for an online visa of $ 100. They will process it within 3-4 days if you have US visa. Otherwise, it will take approximately it will take 33 days.
We can know the status of our visa by the tracking code. This code is provided in the receipt after completion of payment.
Things to Remembers:
- Name and date of birth should be mention on the back of the photos you provide. They should not be stapled or scanned.
- The original covering later should contain purpose, duration, where to stay.
- Proof of payslips if you’re employed.
- Before payment just check for the application fee as it will vary from time to time.