Clematis Street West Palm Beach FL
Heading to the beach is the best way to refresh yourself from the work stress. Finding a beach is not a big deal but what about a beach with some entertainment? Awesome, right! Yes, Clematis Street West Palm Beach FL is one of those beaches with some fun activities around. Before packings, your bags here are some of the things to do in west palm beach…
About Clematis Street West Palm Beach FL
The place of Clematis Street is in the city of West Beach of Florida State. The city is known for Historical buildings, Art galleries, Restaurants, Night Clubs,…may more. scroll down to know about the Things to do in West Palm Beach
Things to do in West Palm Beach
- This is a lifestyle type center which includes 100+ stores, theater and many more. It is in 700 South Rosemary Avenue of downtown west palm beach. It architecture involves the styles of Venetians and Meditteranean. The timings are 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM from Monday to Saturday. whereas Sunday timings are from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Clematis Street News Stand:
- This area suites for both day and nightlife. However, this place is a pack of many things views of the Intracoastal, restaurants, Music, Nightlife,….. But on Thursday we can have live music, crafts, and food. Apart from Thursday, it is best for those who love nightlife.
- It is one of the U.S historic buildings located at 319 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, Florida was built in 1925. Having a Classical Revival architecture it is one of the places to visit in West Palm Beach.
- This is also another historic building with modern things which is built in 1921. It is located at 224 Datura Street, West Palm Beach, FL. It is a lease place for the office purpose.
- It is a type of event which happens on the first weekend of the may since 1982. This is waterfront music and art festival of 275,000 annually. However, this festival is celebrating for 4 days.
Mounts Botanical Garden:
- It is a type of gardens with many different types of flowers and fruits. Its location is 531 N Military Trl. The opening timings for this are from 10 A.M to 4 P.M daily.
McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary:
- The name itself indicates that it is a wildlife sanctuary located at 12943 61st Street North. This sanctuary ha the animals which are brought from south Florida. The tour around this sanctuary will give an idea about the animal’s life, its clinic as well very closely.