Best Mohegan Sun Restaurants
Mohegan Sun restaurants are just appetizing, they can please all your cravings. Are you in search of a delicious meal at a celebrity chef restaurant? At Mohegan Sun you can relish great feast. Just scroll down to What the Best Mohegan Sun Restaurants.
In this article, you will get to know about all of the Mohegan Sun restaurants. It helps you to preview the menus and make reservations before you go.
How many restaurants are there at Mohegan Sun
Mohegan Sun has over 40 restaurants and dining options with unlimited culinary delights. From lavish buffets to general dining to reputed restaurants, every bite please your taste buds and gives you an unforgettable experience.
- How to Get Tickets to See Stephen Colbert Live Show
- Walley World Amusement park in California
- How to reach April the Giraffe
What the Best Mohegan Sun Restaurants:
Let’s have a look at top six restaurants at Mohegan Sun. These restaurants make you feel great when you sit down to dine.
Bobby’s Burger Palace:
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay provides burgers pizzaz at this palace. It is an affordable eatery. You can get any kind of burger present on the menu.
Michael Jordan’s Steak House:
- Michael Jordan’s Steak House is an awesome delight for Steak lovers among all the restaurants at Mohegan Sun. There is also a sports bar, Michael Jordan’s 23 Sportcafe adjacent to it. Here the meat is great and gives you the vibe of casual.
Jasper White’s Summer Shack:
- One of the New England’s very famous chefs, Jasper White’s casual seafood spot. It offers a picnic table dining with a menu of lobster made in a plethora of ways and Native American dishes. It also offers a raw bar.
Ballo Italian Restaurant and Social Club:
- It like an old-school Italian to the new generation. If you are planning for a romantic dinner then this restaurant is best.
- It offers three meals a day throughout the year, about 800 people can dine at the same time here. It is worth going to Seasons buffet as the food here is tastes amazing and diverse.
Todd English’s Tuscany:
- Celebrity chef Todd English brings the flavors of Northern Italian to Mohegan Sun. This restaurant has the rushing waters of Taughannick falls. Even flatbread pizzas are also great here. You need not invest more to enjoy a good cooking.
More Mohegan Sun Restaurants:
- Bean and Vine Cafe & Wine bar: This indoor/outdoor cafe can be placed for a morning or nights.
- Ben & Jerry: This place is best if you are craving for a frozen dessert. This is a great sweet spot in New England.
- Bar Americain: It is a reliable place when you want to impress someone. You should have the seafood cioppino or can also try the steak with Bobby’s delicious sweet sauce.
- Bow & Arrow Sports Bar: You can have a snack and watch the game.
- Carlo’s Bakery: This bakery is renewed for its Italian pastries in New England.
- Chick-fil-A: Southern chicken in New England is popular at casino’s outlet
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana: It is a reputed pizzeria in New Haven.
- Geno’s Fast Break Food Court and Geno’s Pub: If you are game lover then this place is meant for you.
- Hash House A Go Go: This restaurant offers one of the eccentric menus at Mohegan Sun.
- Jersey Mikes’s Subs: The subs are ready, quick at this sandwich counter.
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville: You will get island vibe, frozen concoctions, music, seafood and much fun here.
- Johnny Rockets: It provides hamburgers and malt shop of old fashion.
- Jumbo Oriental: Asian delights are served here.
- Krispy Kreme: You can have great doughnuts here
- The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House: It is a lively Irish Pub.
- The Original SoupMan: It is a famous spot for soups.
- Pasta Vita: This provides you with a source meal to take out for a picnic.
- SolToro Tequila Grill: It is contemporary Mexican restaurant.
- Sunrise square Food Court: Thomas Hooker Brewery, Connecticut-made beer is the specialty of this place.
- Tom’s Urban: It is the newest adventure of Mohegan Sun for drinking and dining.
- Wok-On: You can enjoy Chinese food here.